Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Lets Talk Strategy!


As I am on the train I’m starting to learn a lot about this crazy girl that volunteered for the games.  She is this beautiful young woman that seems modest but incredibly stuck up, she seems unusual yet normal, I can tell she has many emotions and thoughts but masks it greatly. she's not talking much but I try to make conversation but she answers me abruptly ending the conversation. All of a sudden a man, with long blonde hair as rough as a homeless persons, untidy beard, untucked shirt and a glass of whiskey in his hand, walking towards me and katniss. He sits down in front of us and starts eating, not saying a word, i look at katniss and she looks at me. Effie says ‘‘his name is Haymitch and he will be your mentor, he is the difference between life and death for you two, he has won the games after all’’. I look at katniss and her face lights with up eagerness, she begins to become more confident talking knowing that it could save her life. I can see that Haymitch is getting annoyed, his fists whitening and blood boiling I try to stay on his good side and stay quiet, but Katniss isn't seeing this she is continuing to ask questions. He lets off a big scream silencing the room. A couple of hours pass and we arrive at the capital, I get up out of my luxurious chair and rush over to the window at the speed of light Katniss is slowly approaching the window and sees that everybody is cheering and waving at us I like we are the royals feel scared but hide it and wave, smile and look interested, my strategy is to gain fans in the capital and potentially get sponsors. Katniss on the other hand is not, she turns around in discuss and walks back to her seat. Its like she has already accepted her death. I try to sound disinterested too and say ''Who knows one of them may be rich''.

No comments:

Post a Comment